Thursday 25 April 2013

i squeal too much

I have an obsession over Elie Saab cotoure. I mean, who wouldn't? There stuff is so brilliant and amazing. I go onto harpars bazzar and check out the fashion shows, and I see Elie Saab and I start squealing like a chicken getting its head chopped off!

I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorites!


^ THISSSS!! <3



These dresses were from the S/S 2013 Elie Saab Couture Collection, to be honest these out of 40 dresses were my only favorites. In the other seasons, every singles dress I wanted to wear to my wedding. My friend would say to me "Geez gurl, how many weddings you gonna have?"

Check out the other collections of Elie Saab, believe me, you will be squealing! :

This one was my favorite collection! - Elie Saab S/S 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment